What ingredients you will need:
- 8- 3oz medallions of Veal tenderloin, sliced thin and pounded uniform.
- Cup flour
- lb Butter unsalted.
- 1tbs olive oil
- Cup Brandy
- 2 Cups Veal demi-glase (thick beef bullion can be substituted)
- Cup Heavy whipping cream
- lb Fresh spinach
- 2 oz. Reconstituted Dried porcini with reserved strained liquid
- Salt & pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Lightly season veal with salt & pepper and flour lightly
- In a large enough skillet to hold the veal, melt the butter and add the oil heat to moderate.
- Sauté the veal 30 seconds on each side.
- Deglaze the pan with the brandy, pay attention to the flare up (it will ignite).
- Add fresh spinach, demi glase and cream, cover for 1 min.
- Add chopped porcini and 4 tbs of strained liquid.
- Season to taste.