Hi everyone! We are all very excited here at Cafe Baci for the upcoming day of love! Due to the overwhelming turn out from you all on this day, we are offering a limited version of our regular menu (with a few extra special items), to ensure that everyone has a smooth & enjoyable experience.
Click Here! to view our Valentine’s Day Menu.
See you on the 14th!
Join us on Friday January 25th for the fabulous Banfi Wine dinner. Every year at Café Baci we host an unforgettable evening with great company and even better wine!
Type of Dinner: Six course meal, each course is paired with the perfect wine from the Banfi family.
Cost: $100 all inclusive
Please, call us at 941-921-4848 to reserve a seat, space is limited! Can’t wait to see everyone there!
Monday April 30th World Famous Tenor Joe Spinella will be preforming at Cafe Baci.
Two shows 5:00pm and 7:30pm. Call early to make your reservation, there is limited seating and they go quick!
Make sure to mention you want to reserve for the show!
Regular dining is also available, but due to the show there is limited seating so make sure to make a reservation.
Early Dining at Cafe Baci!
Everyday! Monday – Sunday from 4:00pm – 5:00pm
10 for $10.00
Choose 1 of the 10 for $10.00
Choose a 3 course meal for $15.00
Early Bird Wine $10.00 per Bottle
Caesar Salad Soup Du Jour
Harvest Salad Pasta Fagioli
Chicken Parmigiana Veal Parmigiana Eggplant Parmigiana
Flounder Francese Linguine Mussels Mushroom Ravioli
Veal Piccata Penne Alla Vodka
Chicken Marsala Chicken Cacciatorre
Vanilla Ice Cream
What ingredients you will need:
- 8- 3oz medallions of Veal tenderloin, sliced thin and pounded uniform.
- Cup flour
- lb Butter unsalted.
- 1tbs olive oil
- Cup Brandy
- 2 Cups Veal demi-glase (thick beef bullion can be substituted)
- Cup Heavy whipping cream
- lb Fresh spinach
- 2 oz. Reconstituted Dried porcini with reserved strained liquid
- Salt & pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Lightly season veal with salt & pepper and flour lightly
- In a large enough skillet to hold the veal, melt the butter and add the oil heat to moderate.
- Sauté the veal 30 seconds on each side.
- Deglaze the pan with the brandy, pay attention to the flare up (it will ignite).
- Add fresh spinach, demi glase and cream, cover for 1 min.
- Add chopped porcini and 4 tbs of strained liquid.
- Season to taste.